blessed is blissed
Although I have been blogging more over here I have actually been spending less time on line and more time being connected to life.
Today was a long but blessed day. I spent the morning celebrating the achievements of young people moving up in the world. I then had a long lunch with my assistant who is leaving to take another job. The lunch was on someone who gave us gift cards to Applebees...we have drinks and salads! Classy!
I then went to Brooklyn to pick up my cousin so we could drive to New Jersey to pick up another cousin for dinner.
We had dinner at The Cheesecake Factory and caught up.
Then went back to Brooklyn from Jersey and then home. Whew! What a day! It is now 1:30 PM and I need to at a meeting at 9:00 AM. Guess I should call it a night.
Today was a long but blessed day. I spent the morning celebrating the achievements of young people moving up in the world. I then had a long lunch with my assistant who is leaving to take another job. The lunch was on someone who gave us gift cards to Applebees...we have drinks and salads! Classy!
I then went to Brooklyn to pick up my cousin so we could drive to New Jersey to pick up another cousin for dinner.
We had dinner at The Cheesecake Factory and caught up.
Then went back to Brooklyn from Jersey and then home. Whew! What a day! It is now 1:30 PM and I need to at a meeting at 9:00 AM. Guess I should call it a night.
Comments
Post a Comment