In the park after dark

Lovely evening. The weather has cooled down and I had a picnic in the park. A company called That Picnic Place asked me to review their product. They sent me a complimentary single guy/single girl basket. I had a huge Thai chicken salad, chips, iced tea, and chocolate cake.  The basket was complimentary as was the fleece blanket. All of the food was good! Everything was cool (including the drink) when it was hand delivered at the park.

I ate my meal under a shady tree before going to hear a free jazz concert and watching a free movie, also taking place in the park. I was completely inspired by the story of Youssef N'dour.

I walked part of the way home and felt like I had an epiphany. I felt in that moment that I  need desperately to move. Now. Even if it means pulling money from my untouchable fund (which is very low right now.) I have lived in this apartment for 7 years and I have that 7 year itch.

I also reached the conclusion that I need to be living in the gym. Daily. I am so ready to be healthy again. I am doing much better than I had been while I was working. Walking better despite my foot problem and moving better. As soon as I get some decent tennis shoes I will be going around the Meer again and hitting the gym regularly before going back to work. Enough is enough. Time to take control of my life again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break