Sunset
Can you believe this weather? It has been amazingly perfect just about every day this summer. Well, except for the days when it would rain non-stop. Today was such a day, still it did not put a damper on my spirits. I've come to the conclusion that I am living an extraordinary life. I realize I may have said this before, but every once and while I need to remember that I am not living an ordinary life for a reason; The reason is that I was destined for more. I have met amazing people and been in irregular situations. I have visited places in my youth that some people have yet to visit as adults. My life is uniquely mine and I challenge anyone to say we are living parallel lives.With that said, I have also realize that I've made some mistakes, done some dirt, and have some repenting to do. But on the flip side of that coin, there are some experiences that you have that you know are not ethical or socially acceptable that you should feel really bad about, but you don't. It causes you to question your so-called level of integrity. You know that you will have to answer to God when judgment day comes, so what do you do? I guess you have to just pray on it. I guess you will repent - whether it is now or later. The older you get the more you reflect on your life choices. I wonder, why don't I feel worst about some of the poor choices I've made in the past?
Comments
Post a Comment