Goal Setting
Had my goal setting meeting with bosses. We are keeping the same goals as last year. I will still casually browse around for a job, but I feel relatively confident that I am safe - for now. Now, my goals for the summer include but aren't limited to: Get my apartment deep cleaned and redecorated Clear out storage unit Travel (even if locally) Take lots of photos: Do a neighborhood project where I shoot different blocks and neighborhoods each day. Go to Brooklyn - a lot! Go to lots of free concerts Score lots of rush tickets to see Broadway shows Hit the gym, swim, walk, and bike Write, write, write! Get to one of those Korean spas I keep hearing about Stay on top of my pedicures and massages Watch plenty of sunrises and sunsets Get back to living a clean life Rediscover joy Go to the beach - a lot! Laugh - a lot! Get my finances in order Catch up on the magazines that have piled up Catch up on the books that have piled up Takes lots of relaxing baths Have f...
Comments
Post a Comment