The Foreign Exchange - Daykeeper

I'm fine. Just battling attacking allergies, but otherwise fine. I am trying to play catch up with writing in other places so I don't get a chance to post anything (other than videos it seems) over here anymore.

I'll be back. I am in a transitional period in my life and as I enter my new phase I will have plenty to say. BTW, just celebrated a birthday! It was a nice day. Took the day off work so I would have enough energy to actually enjoy the evening. Had a cocktail on a Manhattan rooftop as the sun set then had a delicious meal at Negril in Chelsea accompanied by a couple other cocktails. Had just enough to feel good without keeping me from getting up for work the next morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break