God is Good?



Man oh man...you can't tell from first glance, but the Lord is doing amazing things in my life! I woke up this morning and God cleared my path so that I could finally get out of my own way. I haven't had so much clarity and peace of mind in years. When I am in this place spiritually God places pretty amazing people in my life. When I was at my most enlightened I met Supastar. I know for a fact that he was attracted to my energy...there is a whole other vibe that you project to the world when you are at peace with your life and your circumstances.

I am moving toward that place in my life. Once I decided to let go of the strife, the fear, the disappointment, and the past rejections. Once I realized that I could recognize when my old negative patterns were creeping up, that is when I made a conscience decision to let it go. When I get out of my own way and stop blaming others (still working on eliminating that bitterness) and let life take its course, THAT is when amazing things start to happen in my life. That is when I cross paths with the people that God wants me to meet. Positive people who are doing and not doubting.

I know it sounds like we are having church up in here today, but I am excited about all that God has in store for my life! I really and truly am. I am being obedient. I am learning patience, trust, faith, and acceptance. On my daily journey I am coming into contact with positive and productive people. It is so true what spiritual leaders say...when you are ready you will meet the people you need to meet. As long as you are tired, negative, crazy, etc. those people who are truly blessed and favored aren't going to come into your life and stay in your life. They are too busy doing and no one wants to be pulled down. We have out own baggage to carry but when we decided to lighten the load we can finally move up the mountain.

I feel light. I feel that God has so many wonderful things in store for me as long as I continue walking in the light. I'll be honest, the last few years have been a test. A test of my endurance, faith, and person growth. I was stagnant and that is the worst place in the world for anyone to be. Without growth there is no life.

I may not have much in the material sense, but I am rich spiritually. I trust believe that in my heart. If I were to leave this earth today, I know that I have had the right intentions and tried to live as best I could.

Anyway, I will attach something to the end of this post that was shared with me today. I want to pay it forward for anyone else who is a dark place, struggling to survive. No matter your circumstances, you need spiritual nourishment to keep you alive. I'd been starving for so long. Spiritually malnourished. It was a constant hunger. A gnawing. It is gone. I am feeding my spirit, therefore my body doesn't need food and other external things to feel full. Those things are temporary and pass away with time. As a matter of fact the minister starts off his sermon with a prime example of how fleeting material things are.

This year I have given so much of my self to others. In the past I felt resentful. I felt resentful because I felt that no one ever gave back to me. I have been blessed with the gift of gratitude and am now grateful for all things that come into my life. I have been purging my life of extraneous things...from clothes to housewares. Sometimes it is at will and other times it is at God's will (example, my exploding coffee pot!) In any event, I am grateful for what I have left and when God is ready to bless me with any coffee pot he will provide.

I have been who is truly there for me during this time of difficulty. The question then becomes what do I do about my fair weather friends (and relatives?) It became apparent that there are people in my life who like to see me doing poorly. I think it gives them leverage. My task in the next year is learn to deal with those negative people who cast their shadows on my life. Do I eliminate them or do I teach them what I am learning? I can now look back and see how much spiritual growth I have made in my life. I can look at those people who treat me unfairly with compassion because I have been where they are. They are unsettled, unsatisfied, and hungry.

I have discovered that I need to learn to be satisfied with life as it is. That falls under the category of gratitude. If I am grateful and gracious then God will allow me to satisfied when I am being blessed.

Anyway, I met this person who is almost like my spiritual soul mate, meaning that we are very similar in our spiritual journey. He shared this sermon with me at a time when I really needed to hear it. See how God when place people in your life when you are ready? I will let the minister speak for himself, but let me say that it really touched a cord with me. It was a message I needed to hear to keep me going.

Listen to Don't Waste Anymore Time first. If you are blessed by the message then listen to Do You Believe God next.

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break