A Time for Healing
So, I still feel I have more emotions to work out in my life. I am on the verge of a very import decade in my life. One of those that everyone says makes it all clear. Perhaps that is why I am feeling the way I do.
I had an "in your face" moment which some might classify as an "ah-ha" moment today. I had a friend basically jump up in my face (not literally) about my issues. Here's what I've come to realize over the past year:
I had an "in your face" moment which some might classify as an "ah-ha" moment today. I had a friend basically jump up in my face (not literally) about my issues. Here's what I've come to realize over the past year:
- I've got issues, as well as subscriptions.
- The issues aren't necessarily my fault, but they are my responsibility to deal with in my life.
- I am learning to communicate better.
- I am ready to have a counselor or therapist help me deal with at least some of my issues.
- I think I am emotionally reaching the root of my problems.
- I am learning to feel deep within my spirit.
- Compassion is healing.
Comments
Post a Comment