Just Hanging Around
I'm around. Dealing with spotty Internet access, the first cold of the season, and on the hunt. Still on my recession diet. Homemade soup is my friend. Bought a whole chicken today that I am going to cut up, make into a soup, and try to make it stretch for over 2 weeks. Wish me luck.
Been relatively upbeat and positive, but my moods are starting to get like the stock market. Feeling like Vivian Greene on a "Emotional Rollercoaster. " So, as seems to be the trend lately, that is the video of the day. Enjoy. I'll pop back on when I have something good to report.
Been relatively upbeat and positive, but my moods are starting to get like the stock market. Feeling like Vivian Greene on a "Emotional Rollercoaster. " So, as seems to be the trend lately, that is the video of the day. Enjoy. I'll pop back on when I have something good to report.
Comments
Post a Comment