I am...

I am wiser, stronger and better.

I am a conqueror.

I am victorious over my ________

I am loved by God.

I am focused and proactive.

I am blessed.

I am debt free.

I am opening new doors of possibilities.

I am healthy.

I am disciplined to do the right thing.

I am confident.

I am speaking life (Prov 18:21) into my life.

I am intelligent and creative.

I am progressively achieving my goals.

I am ONEderful, unique and divine.

I am worthy of love and success.

I am ready to grow.

I am living in my divine purpose.

I am safe and covered with grace.

I am giving and compassionate.

I am able to bounce back from setbacks.

I am punctual and organized.

I am letting go of anger, fear and

resentment.

I am loved and cherished by others.

I am choosing to eat nutritious foods.

I am drinking plenty of water.

I am saving and spending wisely.

I am willing to let go of toxic people.

I am choosing healthy relationships.

I am exercising my body regularly.

I am developing my mind and faith.

I am grateful and optimistic.

I am choosing to live my best life.

I am successful.

I am encouraged by God's promises Philippians 4:13

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break