Always With Me?
I ain't gone lie, a sister is going through some challenges right now. If you are a regular reader then you already know that my mother has been gone from this earth for a number of years. She died in 1995. Yet, for some reason my mind keeps playing tricks on me. Every day for the past few weeks I have felt like I can just pick up the phone and call my mom. I don't know if it is because she is watching over me or if it is some other strange spiritual phenomenon going on in the universe. I miss my mom.
Supastar and I are working on staying in touch. I was having a particularly bad day last week and texted him. Being ever practical he texted back "life is a continuous up and down ride." I'll say! While it wasn't the comfort I was looking for, it was a dose of reality. I really need for things to get better. I know there are lessons embedded in this long, drawn out series of bad days. I need to run the course, but I can't help to worry that better days don't come soon enough.
Supastar and I are working on staying in touch. I was having a particularly bad day last week and texted him. Being ever practical he texted back "life is a continuous up and down ride." I'll say! While it wasn't the comfort I was looking for, it was a dose of reality. I really need for things to get better. I know there are lessons embedded in this long, drawn out series of bad days. I need to run the course, but I can't help to worry that better days don't come soon enough.
Comments
Post a Comment