Universal Mind Control
♥ Sometimes the universe will shift energy depending on where you are. Interesting how making a change of location will shake things up. The song "Flaws and All" by Be.yonc.e reminds of me of someone I once felt very close to. We had a falling out (I would link to the post but that would be too time consuming) and about a year (or was it a year and half) later he apologized for his behavior. [I looked it up. He went crazy in '06 and apologized the beginning of this year.]
Strange thing is that after all of this time, he calls me. Out of the blue. And we talked. Like nothing happened. And he still makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. And I still like him. As a person. Really, I do. ♥
Strange thing is that after all of this time, he calls me. Out of the blue. And we talked. Like nothing happened. And he still makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. And I still like him. As a person. Really, I do. ♥
And that's why I love you
You catch me when I fall
Accept me flaws and all
And that's why I love you
Comments
Post a Comment