Moving...right along

So, I've moved...again! But only until the end of the summer when I plan to move back to my "old life." This new one lost it's shine quite a few months back. Anyway, I am now doing the suburban thing and guess what? I like it! As much as I am a "city girl" the suburbs keep me sane. I can leave my job (which makes me want to cry at times) to come to the peace and quiet of the 'burbs. Of course, when I move back to the BIG city all of that will be a distant memory but that will be something to be dealt with down the road.

My aunt (paternal) sent me a tex the other day. Basically she said that I haven't been returning her calls and she doesn't know what is up, etc., etc.
The thing is a.) I've been here for over 6 months now and no one in my family has gone out of their way to see about me. I never ask my family for anything but whenever I do I get a no -- hence -- I don't ask my family for anything. The bottomline is, I feel like my "family" has never been there for me in the past so why do we need to be all chummy now?

My grandmother (who is a serious piece of work) is living with my aunt and I am still stinging from when I came to visit my grandmother and she basically blew me off. Then, during the same trip I went by my aunts and she didn't invite me in. Apparently her house was too dirty/nasty for me to see. I'm really not trying to go by there and be bother with those folks.

I didn't respond to my aunt's message. I know I should but I don't know what to say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break