Jeeze Louise!

It is official. This is officially the week from hell. Yes, it is HELL WEEK and I am being hazed like a mofo.

So far my phone hasn't turned up. I haven't been sleeping well...since the daggone ceiling nearly caved in. I've had so much conflict and loss I need to check the planets to see what on Earth is going on.

I thought today was finally going to settle down and go back to being relatively quiet. No such luck. Someon was waiting to do battle with me early this morning. I spent my whole morning trying to stroke their damn ego. If it weren't for the larger picture I would just say it's not even worth it.

Follow up:
The girl with the room to rent called yesterday. But since I lost my phone and had the service suspended I missed her and she offered the place to someone else. How do I know? Well, as I was riding the train home last evening to call her I saw her get on with her bicycle. Just my luck! The universe is telling me something. Maybe I'm not listening well enough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break