Jacked Up!
Dang, this week is started out jacked up! It ended on a damp note last week...literally. When it rains it pours...I could go on...no...really...I could! I cam home from work to discover Niagra Falls coming from the ceiling in my rented room. I was livid. I spent the entire night dumping pots, buckets and anything else that would hold water. I was cold, wet and pissed! By 4AM I'd had enough and started packing up my stuff. The next morning I was on Craigs.list looking for a new (temporary) home. So, this what it feels like to be homeless (in a sense...not fun!)
I was already pissed because the "landlord" wants to jack up the rent by $200 a month. Mind you this is a family friend. I don't like people very much right now.
To top it off my co-worker offered to rent me her studio then pulled out -- after she made the offer. What the hell is wrong with people?!
Needless to say I am bitchy...and with good reason. Grrrrrrrrr!!!! Oh yeah, and I still don't have to computer!!! Seems I need to reorder it. GGGrrrrrr!!!
Plllluuuussss, I am still not fully recovered from the "cold" I caught right before Christmas. Dumping water all night on Friday didn't exactly help. I'm going to see about another room tonight. Hope something comes through. I've been just plowing through keeping my head up but now I am ready to throw in the towel. I'm downright disgusted!
On a positive note, have you heard the new Angie Stone? Niiiiccceeeee! Sophisticated and grown. Also feeling the new MJB but not really digging Jill Scott. Her new CD is so dark and downright depressing.
Random thoughts: A.) Why did my ex...the gorgeous Supastar email me after all this time to apologize. What's that about?! B.)I'm hungry. C.) My aunt wants me to go to some Uganda dance performance with her on Friday. It is Tuesday and I am tired. Not a good sign.
I was already pissed because the "landlord" wants to jack up the rent by $200 a month. Mind you this is a family friend. I don't like people very much right now.
To top it off my co-worker offered to rent me her studio then pulled out -- after she made the offer. What the hell is wrong with people?!
Needless to say I am bitchy...and with good reason. Grrrrrrrrr!!!! Oh yeah, and I still don't have to computer!!! Seems I need to reorder it. GGGrrrrrr!!!
Plllluuuussss, I am still not fully recovered from the "cold" I caught right before Christmas. Dumping water all night on Friday didn't exactly help. I'm going to see about another room tonight. Hope something comes through. I've been just plowing through keeping my head up but now I am ready to throw in the towel. I'm downright disgusted!
On a positive note, have you heard the new Angie Stone? Niiiiccceeeee! Sophisticated and grown. Also feeling the new MJB but not really digging Jill Scott. Her new CD is so dark and downright depressing.
Random thoughts: A.) Why did my ex...the gorgeous Supastar email me after all this time to apologize. What's that about?! B.)I'm hungry. C.) My aunt wants me to go to some Uganda dance performance with her on Friday. It is Tuesday and I am tired. Not a good sign.
Comments
Post a Comment