It's been a long time....
....you know the rest. Hard to believe I haven't posted in 9 months. Crazy! Some of you have abandoned the world of cyber-voyeurism for other time consumers. I haven't had the time to spend online for "personal pleasure" as much as I use to. A lot has changed in my life and if I get more time to spend online I may reveal some of the details. Otherwise, I'll keep my little piece of real estate in cyberspace occupied for the time being.
It wouldn't be a proper blog with a B&M session. I started a new job back in August. Salary, benefits and the like were supposed to be taken care of no later than September...right??? Wrong!!! Here it is January and I'm still not getting paid my proper salary, my benefits kicked in on December 1st but the HR person simply "forgot" to mail me my packet. Mind you, they also forgot to sign me up back when I started. WTF??? And then they wonder why people don't want to work in their district. Eff ups. I'm really pissed because I was assured all of these details were going to be taken care of when I started. I've followed up and they still aren't taken care.
Then, there is the district email account....that never got set up. I had to walk into their office today (on my vacation no less) to finally get them to set the b*at*ch up. Come on. Maybe I am working too hard.
I am especially pissed about the benefits screw up. I've been sick since before Christmas and have been sitting around waiting patiently for my benefits. I could have gone to the doctor by now. I have less than a week before I go back to work and I am still sick! I am really hoping it doesn't develop into bronchitis or walking pneumonia. I feel a bit better but I know plenty of people who have wound up with walking pneumonia and thought they were getting better.
Here's hoping that 2008 is a banner year.
It wouldn't be a proper blog with a B&M session. I started a new job back in August. Salary, benefits and the like were supposed to be taken care of no later than September...right??? Wrong!!! Here it is January and I'm still not getting paid my proper salary, my benefits kicked in on December 1st but the HR person simply "forgot" to mail me my packet. Mind you, they also forgot to sign me up back when I started. WTF??? And then they wonder why people don't want to work in their district. Eff ups. I'm really pissed because I was assured all of these details were going to be taken care of when I started. I've followed up and they still aren't taken care.
Then, there is the district email account....that never got set up. I had to walk into their office today (on my vacation no less) to finally get them to set the b*at*ch up. Come on. Maybe I am working too hard.
I am especially pissed about the benefits screw up. I've been sick since before Christmas and have been sitting around waiting patiently for my benefits. I could have gone to the doctor by now. I have less than a week before I go back to work and I am still sick! I am really hoping it doesn't develop into bronchitis or walking pneumonia. I feel a bit better but I know plenty of people who have wound up with walking pneumonia and thought they were getting better.
Here's hoping that 2008 is a banner year.
Comments
Post a Comment