Go 'head and hate on me, hater

Right now I have so much negativity swirling around me. People act like I owe them something. Please, I am tired of catering to everyone else's whims. My job requires me to give so much of my time and energy. I work too hard to deal with OPP and I have reached the brink. I am starting to shut down emotionally. I am starting to fall back into bad habits. I am becoming sensitive, critical and angry -- all the time.

The next stage is for the anger to turn inward and them I become depressed. I don't want that to happen because other people have dumped their crap on me...their issues...their baggage.

I've just spent a whole year sorting through my dirty laundry, so to speak, and people are trying to drag me into their drama. There is nowhere for the anger to go. I need a release!

EBC Announcer: This is a test...this is only a test.....

My girl Jilly from Philly gives it voice:

If I gave you sanity
For the whole of humanity,
Had all the solutions
For the pain and pollution
No matter where I live,
Despite the things I give,
You'll always be this way
So go 'head and....

(Chorus)Hate on me, hater

Now or later'

Cuz I'm gonna do me

You'll be mad, baby

(Go 'head and hate)

Go 'head and hate on me, hater

'Cuz I'm not afraid of it

What I got I paid for

You can hate on me

You cannot hate on me

'Cuz my mind is free

Feel my destiny

So shall it be!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break