He Made Me Do It So what the Hell
What main lesson have you learned in the month of February?
That you have to tell people what you want or need because otherwise they will do what the hell they want.
What bad habit do you want to rid yourself of this month?
Laziness and Slothfulness (LOL)
What are your favorite muses?
Jazz and good literature
Name one thing UNIQUELY DIFFERENT that you recently discovered about yourself?
Not sure how uniquely different it is but I don't think like most people. Sometimes I think I was born in the wrong time period.
What is your definition of passion vs. intimacy?
(I have to go with Shawn's answer)
Passion is intense, overwhelming and at times tumultuous; while intimacy is relaxing, comforting and can be quite tender.
What are you vibing too?
Lastfm.com
What are your favorite gadgets?
ipod
What would be a perfect datewith the person you're thinking of right now...
A romantic dinner followed by a cozy carriage ride through the park followed by champagne and chocolate dipped strawberries surrounded by lots of candles and soft music.
Last book read?
The Hamptons by Dominique
What would you re-name it based upon your perception of the storyline?
I think it was appropriated named.
How many times a day do you look at your blog or the blogs of others?
Sometimes I forget I even have a blog over here. (LOL) When I remember to check mine I usually check others.
Who's your favorite blogger or spot you find lurking around most often?
I am my favorite blogger. (LOL) Of course a lot of blogs I visited regularly are now defunct (booooooooo!!!!!!)
If you were to live as the opposite sex for the day what name would you give yourself?
Not even worth considering.
Describe yourself in 3 adjectives?
Dependable, self-conscious, serious
One goal you set for yourself for the month of March?
To keep pressing forward
That you have to tell people what you want or need because otherwise they will do what the hell they want.
What bad habit do you want to rid yourself of this month?
Laziness and Slothfulness (LOL)
What are your favorite muses?
Jazz and good literature
Name one thing UNIQUELY DIFFERENT that you recently discovered about yourself?
Not sure how uniquely different it is but I don't think like most people. Sometimes I think I was born in the wrong time period.
What is your definition of passion vs. intimacy?
(I have to go with Shawn's answer)
Passion is intense, overwhelming and at times tumultuous; while intimacy is relaxing, comforting and can be quite tender.
What are you vibing too?
Lastfm.com
What are your favorite gadgets?
ipod
What would be a perfect date
A romantic dinner followed by a cozy carriage ride through the park followed by champagne and chocolate dipped strawberries surrounded by lots of candles and soft music.
Last book read?
The Hamptons by Dominique
What would you re-name it based upon your perception of the storyline?
I think it was appropriated named.
How many times a day do you look at your blog or the blogs of others?
Sometimes I forget I even have a blog over here. (LOL) When I remember to check mine I usually check others.
Who's your favorite blogger or spot you find lurking around most often?
I am my favorite blogger. (LOL) Of course a lot of blogs I visited regularly are now defunct (booooooooo!!!!!!)
If you were to live as the opposite sex for the day what name would you give yourself?
Not even worth considering.
Describe yourself in 3 adjectives?
Dependable, self-conscious, serious
One goal you set for yourself for the month of March?
To keep pressing forward
Comments
Post a Comment