Growl!
I haven't been in the mood for blogging lately. With my other "projects" and all I haven't really wanted to write about my feelings. As a matter of fact, I've even neglected my personal journal. I've been in the mood for talking and personal contact. Now that I am back to being a gapping statistic ... sigh.
In any event, I've been in constant conflict as of late. It seems that all of my relationships have been a source of angst. I would go into detail but I've been interrupted so many times while I've been trying to type this that I've lost the drive. I've been longing to go away....go away.....go away.....
So, what have I been doing? Working, reading and catching up on videos.
In any event, I've been in constant conflict as of late. It seems that all of my relationships have been a source of angst. I would go into detail but I've been interrupted so many times while I've been trying to type this that I've lost the drive. I've been longing to go away....go away.....go away.....
So, what have I been doing? Working, reading and catching up on videos.
Comments
Post a Comment