So-on-Point!!!

The following message was sent by Jewel Diamond Taylor, a motivational speaker who I have quoted often here on my blog. This message hits home. I am a prime one for isolating when things get rough. I don't know if it is because I've stayed so busy or the relatively mild winter weather we've been experiencing but I've been able to keep my head up. If there is anyone else out there like me, take heed and come out of hiding! The world needs you.
"When people are going through tough times, they often go underground and become missing in action. They don't want to be seen. They don't answer the phone. They place themselves on lock down because of the shame, stress and overwhelming burdens. In recent months I have seen an increase in the number of people who are taking care of their parents or children with declining health issues. They feel isolated and burdened.
It can be difficult to turn things around in your life and recover after divorce, financial setbacks, illness or long periods of unemployment. Some people can recover and bounce back quickly and for some it may take months and even years to fully recover from dramatic life changes.
Your past poor choices or circumstances beyond your control can really shake your confidence and faith. Unfortunately, bad things do happen to good people. But only the strong survive. Instead of hiding with shame, stress and embarrassment, make that u-turn in your life.
Take your life back. Dream again. Believe again. Plan again. Pray again. Live again. Reach out to others. Come out of your cave of isolation and depression. Be optimistic and keep pressin on. Where you are now is not your place of destiny. Go and take your life back --- your joy --- your faith, your health --- your wealth --- your purpose --- your blessings. Begin to tell yourself that something great is about to happen. Claim that this will be your breakthrough year. Know right now that God’s goodness and mercy shall follow you all the days of your life. Conquer the habit of procrastination and know that anything is possible with faith and action." ~ Jewel Diamond Taylor
Comments
Post a Comment