Tail Spin

There's a song that I absolutely adore by Teena Marie. Stop the World. She begs with all the pain of a woman overwhelmed with life's pressures stop the world I want to get off it's turning much too fast.

Although this weekend should have ideally been as relaxing as the last, it wasn't. I could shut my mind off. Overstimulation perhaps?

I watched The Devil Wears Prada on DVD. Cute flick. I also went to the theater (gasp) to see The Pursuit of Happyness. Great film. From what I understand naturally the script writer took liberties with the story but they story that was told was engaging. It got a little long at the end and I felt burdened by all of his problems. I would love to the see the 20/20 piece that everyone keeps referring to. I may also try to read the book during the holidaze.

Next movie I plan to see is Dreamgirls. During the 30 minutes (I kid you not!) of previews I saw a few upcoming movies that looked really good.

Sunday was a complete disaster. I tried to relax but my peace was disturbed once I left my apartment. I had to go on my walk though. I have to dedicate time to myself in the new year.

I also finished reading Fever. Nice story. I liked that the there was was the bonus section at the end where I could catch up on the first 6 chapters of Like Boogie on a Tuesday since I hadn't read it before.

Oh yeah and there was wine. I thought the name was kind of cool but it also turned out to be a decent wine afterall.

And in closing, baking soda and peroxide. That is all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break