The Last Meme?

FIRST NAME? Berry

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? It's been a while. Probably a couple of weeks. I wanted to cry while watching The Pursuit of Happyness

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Hard salami

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Naw. I'm too stuck up.

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yup.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Still undecided on this one. I probably would if I were in the right mood.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? My homemade granola made with baked oats and cinnamon.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Sometimes. Most of the time.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I used to be.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? I like sorbets. Mango in particular.

14. SHOE SIZE? 9 1/2

15. RED OR PINK? Pink

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? We could spend all day on this question. Next...

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mama.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Please, don't.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? The trusty striped charcoal black suit.

20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Cold Indian food.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The keys clacking on the keyboard.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Purple, of course. Maybe magenta.

23. FAVORITE SMELL? Homemade pound cake right out of the oven. And I LOVE the smell of fresh laundry in the dryer.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My cousin.

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? His smile.

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? I don't know her.

27. FAVORITE DRINK? At this moment, egg nog.

28. FAVORITE SPORT? Swimming.

29. EYE COLOR? dark brown.

30. HAT SIZE? Who knows

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Sometimes.

32. FAVORITE FOOD? Homemade Gumbo

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings.

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer.

36. HUGS OR KISSES? Both!!!

37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Red Velvet Cake, Creme Brulee, Tiramisu. Depends on the day and mood.

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Just finished reading two. About to retackle Honeybee's on a Friday

41. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? Graph lines.

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? I can't remember. There was wine involved.

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Windchimes tinkling in the wind on a breezy day.

44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Neither.

45. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME? Asia

46. WHAT’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Singing?

47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Califas

48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I swiped it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break