Pissy

People are getting on my last good nerve. They've been getting on my nerves with bullshit but I've been overlooking it. Now my good nerve is being worn out and I am about to make some changes.

Why did someone from my past who ended out friendship on bad terms email me like nothing ever happened?

Why did someone who is supposed to be a cool friend email me and set my whole day off kilter? Just in case you are reading this, I asked you months ago about your stuff. Now that I don't have to time to bring it to you I am feeling pressured...like I shouldn't have ever accepted it it in the first place. I appreciate your offering it but I feel like you think I don't want to return it and that's f-cked up since in all the years I've known you I haven't done anything like that.

Why does my ex still have his health insurance come to my house even though he hasn't lived with me in over a year? Why did I find out that he has a daughter. Congrats in case you are reading this. You could have told me.

I'm sure as the day wears on I will have plenty more to add to this list.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break