Fighting for Control

"Friend" who I mentioned before ... you know, the one who cursed me out for no good reason ... seems to have forgotten that she ain't the boss of me.
Why do some people seem to think that they are the only ones who know what the hell they are doing? Other people have ideas and opinions. Why do you feel that yours is the best? I can't believe the way some people operate. I really wish I could get into detail about what is going down but it's some B.S. for real and I might have to flip the switch on a bitch if I'm caught on the wrong day.
Just because I'm laid back don't mean I won't go off. I'm a Taurus through and through. I am content to roam around the pasture calm, cool and collected but piss me off and it's over. I don't like to go there but folks are pushing me....excuse me while I go sharpen my horns.
Comments
Post a Comment