The Big Break
Ooops, looks as if I spoke too soon. It is raining...again. How's life treating me? Well, now that I've been taking a little bit of time to myself I am slipping into a funk. I feel like my wheels are spinning and I am digging deeper into a hole.
It means one of two things. I am either on my way to a breakdown or a break through. Hold on, it's about to be a bumpy ride.
Can I say that Mondays are becoming the best day of the week? Although my weekends are busy Monday nights are still the jump off. Just call it ego stroking :) Actually it's about the only stroking I'm getting these days (TMI).
So, I went back in the archives just to see where my head was this time last year. Some interesting stuff. End of October/November seems to be devoted to soul searching.
BTW, keep reading...something is about to happen whether good or bad. I have a few memes I've been storing up for the long, cold winter months.
It means one of two things. I am either on my way to a breakdown or a break through. Hold on, it's about to be a bumpy ride.
Can I say that Mondays are becoming the best day of the week? Although my weekends are busy Monday nights are still the jump off. Just call it ego stroking :) Actually it's about the only stroking I'm getting these days (TMI).
So, I went back in the archives just to see where my head was this time last year. Some interesting stuff. End of October/November seems to be devoted to soul searching.
BTW, keep reading...something is about to happen whether good or bad. I have a few memes I've been storing up for the long, cold winter months.
Comments
Post a Comment