Coca

I think my friend (see October 26 archives) has a habit that is completely out of control. I suspected that she did a few other times I saw her but she was completely gone when I saw her last night. Speaking of needing an extra rush of energy check this out! Has anyone tried it?

It seems to be the winter of our discontent. Everyone around me is complaining about not being where they want to be at this stage in life. I am learning that we create our own opportunities so it is time to close your eyes and jump! I'm also learning that when life is ready to take you on a journey, you'd better get on board because you never know when the next train is coming.

Related: Daily News

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break