What's Really Good?

What a lovely weekend. I won't recap what happened because I have soooo much to do (like logging video and updating calendars) but it was a cool weekend. I made up with an old friend and we are working on a project together that is going to be sooooo hot! Tonight I am back "on-the-air" which is really exciting because I have a lot to say.

An even older friend is in town and if I can squeeze him into my tight schedule we might hang out. I haven't seen this brother in EONS. Another southern gentlemen.

Anyway, I wanted to share a few things. First, Jewel's Gems are once again on-point. Also, check out Terrence who has scripted a nice Dear (Bobby) John letter on Whitney Houston's behalf.

  • You may not have the house, car or job that you want --- but you know you are still blessed.
  • You may not have someone to call you sweetheart --- but you know you are still blessed, worthy and whole.
  • You may not like the way your body feels or looks right now --- but you know you are still blessed and beautiful.
  • You may be achieving slow progress with your goal --- but you still feel determined.
  • You may complain at times ---- but you know you are still blessed.
  • You may struggle with issues of anger, resentment, depression or worry --- but you know you are too blessed to be stressed.
  • You may feel stuck between “when and why?” --- and yet, you remain grateful, hopeful and proactive.
  • People may misunderstand you, drain you, criticize you or ignore you --- and yet, your self- esteem, courage and peace of mind remain in tact.
  • You may struggle with an addiction --- but each day you are overcoming it with a strong “Yes, I can!” attitude.
  • You may find fault in yourself and others --- and yet, you continue to teach your heart to heal and live with wisdom, discernment and love.
  • Your prayers may not be answered yet --- but you still walk by faith and not by sight.
  • You may be tired of waiting for your breakthrough --- but you won't give up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break