Life ... or something remotely like it?

Yeah, so sorry for the interruption in regular programming. Sometimes life just grabs a hold and takes you on an unexpected ride. I actually haven't been feeling so hot lately but I've had to press on. Matter of fact, my bed and kitty would love for me hang out tonight but I have a rehearsal instead. This rainy weather doesn't help the situation one bit.

In the sometimes things work out category, Lola, the restaurant I mentioned in a previous post (August 1st post) has gotten their liquor license! Blogger meet-up here we come!

So, since I don't have time to get all deep and stuff I will direct you to the two ladies who seem to be holding it down in that department this week. They are both dealing with issues that occassionally haunt you as a "woman of color" especially at the end of a relationship. Any way...point your browsers on over to their blogs and if I can get it together I may update this weekend. If not I'll catch you next week.

Princess Dominique - Post title: "Cute, Pretty, Beautiful"

Mwabi - Post title: "This Negro..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break