Did you know....
that when you HATE on others when they have goodness coursing through their lives that it blocks YOUR blessings? So the next time someone shares good news with you let it touch your heart and actually be happy for them.
This message was brought to you Coke...have a Coke and smile, Calgon...take me away...and the letters J, O and Y.
Added: I'm only saying this because I want good things to happy for you and as your "friend" I would genuinely be happy for you if you shared good news with me. I learned a long time ago that saying stuff in your head like "how SHE get XYZ??" First of all, you are judging someone else. Second of all, you are insinuating that YOU are better than the other person and that they don't deserve good things. And lastly, it's just negative and ugly. Who wants to be around that...you can try to hide it but it seeps out.
Be blessed!
This message was brought to you Coke...have a Coke and smile, Calgon...take me away...and the letters J, O and Y.
Added: I'm only saying this because I want good things to happy for you and as your "friend" I would genuinely be happy for you if you shared good news with me. I learned a long time ago that saying stuff in your head like "how SHE get XYZ??" First of all, you are judging someone else. Second of all, you are insinuating that YOU are better than the other person and that they don't deserve good things. And lastly, it's just negative and ugly. Who wants to be around that...you can try to hide it but it seeps out.
Be blessed!
Comments
Post a Comment