1000 Grand
Ain't life grande when you've traded in the modelicious man for the funny little kitten. God must be having a good laugh right about now.
With 500 things going on this weekend and endless options I am not motivated to do a thing. One would think that with Labor Day coming and going the social calendar would be lighter. All I really want to do is some light cleaning and curling in my bed to read. Lately I have gotten back into the habit of reading. Less TV and more reading is so much better for stimulating my brain cells.
Sometimes I wish I could be an airhead with no interest in anything but fashion, celebrities and men. Alas, I actually have interests in other things. and actually prefer mental stimulation to .... well depends on the stimulation being offered.
One thing about me, I am selfish when it comes to ending a relationship. I've always wanted to be the one to call the shots when it comes to ending things. He gets to decide when we start things and I get to decide when we end things. I can honestly say that I wasn't ready to end things this time. What that means is I am now have to make sure I get him back so that I can get tired of him and break things off.
Forget spending money on cat toys, I just balled up a piece of paper and the boo boo kitty has been playing with it non-stop. Her new favorite toy. She is giving that paper a run for it's money.
Off to read. If I actually do something interesting I may write about it....or not.
With 500 things going on this weekend and endless options I am not motivated to do a thing. One would think that with Labor Day coming and going the social calendar would be lighter. All I really want to do is some light cleaning and curling in my bed to read. Lately I have gotten back into the habit of reading. Less TV and more reading is so much better for stimulating my brain cells.
Sometimes I wish I could be an airhead with no interest in anything but fashion, celebrities and men. Alas, I actually have interests in other things. and actually prefer mental stimulation to .... well depends on the stimulation being offered.
One thing about me, I am selfish when it comes to ending a relationship. I've always wanted to be the one to call the shots when it comes to ending things. He gets to decide when we start things and I get to decide when we end things. I can honestly say that I wasn't ready to end things this time. What that means is I am now have to make sure I get him back so that I can get tired of him and break things off.
Forget spending money on cat toys, I just balled up a piece of paper and the boo boo kitty has been playing with it non-stop. Her new favorite toy. She is giving that paper a run for it's money.
Off to read. If I actually do something interesting I may write about it....or not.
Comments
Post a Comment