Why Not?
Walking out my front door.
2. Who are you in love with?
My former best friend
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
I think I may have as a kid
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Not a thing.
5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
Good question..probably in Cali in December or I may have wandered into the Manhattan Mall since then.
7. Do you have a car worth over 2,000?
No car here.
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
Probably years.
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
No
10. Are you hot?
I'm a little chilly actually, thanks for asking.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water
12. What are you wearing right now?
black sweater, charcoal grey slacks and black sling backs.
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
ummm….no car.
14. Last food that you ate?
baked chicken, mac&cheese and cabbage
15. Where were you last week at this time?
work
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Umm….nope.
17. When is the last time you ran?
Good question.
18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Football/tennis/swimming/golf...while flipping through the channels
19. What is your favorite animal?
cats
20. Your dream vacation?
I would love to be anywhere with him chilling.
21. Last person's house you were in?
mine
22. How old are your parents?
My father is 62 this year. My mom is deceased.
23. Have you been in love?
Huge frickin' sigh.
24. Do you miss anyone right now?
Hell yeah
25. Last play you saw?
The Winter View.
27.What are your plans for tonight?
To have a looooong heart to heart talk...either that or cry myself to sleep.
28. Who is the last person you sent a myspace message or comment to.
Probably Trina
29. Next trip you are going to take?
God, hopefully somewhere other than here. Probably Cali.
30. Ever go camping
Former Girl Scout here so the answer would be affirmative
31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
Dean's list on occasion.
32. What do you want to know about the future?
Will I be happy, content, safe and secure.
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Be Delicious by DKNY
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
Overdue is more like it.
35. Where is your best friend(s)?
Who knows.
36. Who is your best friend?
Who knows
37. Do you have a tan?
I prefer to call them browns by yeah, there is some addition melanin on my feet and legs
38. What are you listening to right now?
KBLX.com
39. Do you collect anything?
cd's and books...knick-knack figurines of black people, art
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
I don't know. Good question.
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
Years ago when I used to have a car in other states.
42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Yep.
43. What does your last text message say?
Oh Gawd...let's not go there.
44. Do you like hot sauce?
Tabasco
45. Last time you took a shower?
Last night
46. Do you need to do laundry?
I could stand to wash what's in the hamper but I am pretty much caught up
47. What is your heritage?
African-American.
48. Are you someone's best friend?
I thought so.
49. Are you rich?
I wish.
50. What do you think of the person who took this survey before you?
She is knowledgeable and talented.
Comments
Post a Comment