Two-fer

Awwww, you got lucky today. A two for one special is being offered on blog postings.

Paraphrasing a conversation with Trina:

T: What is it you want from him for yourself?

Me: I never really thought about it. Does it have to be so complicated? Can't it just happen?

T: In a perfect world, yes. But you need to think about it.

Me: I thought I was clear about what I wanted but I guess I am not. I tend to bend the rules when things go off course.

Having a "Berry" Bradshaw moment....does it really need to be said to make it so? I mean, if you feel it and show it do you really need to say it? Feel free to chime in as you see fit. I'm at a loss.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break