Monday Madness
Courtesy of Otto
1. Do you do dishes by hand or do you use a dishwasher? Unfortunately by hand. Lord I miss having a diswasher. I NEED a dishwater!
2. How many people have your cell phone number? Who knows???
3. Do you shower in the morning or at night? Usually in the morning but will shower or bathe at night and shower in the a.m.
4. Do you ever have a song 'stuck' in your head? Yep
5. Do you pay your bills when they arrive, or do you wait until closer to the due date to pay them? I used to be responsible and pay them when they arrived. Now I pay them on a specific date close to the due date. Otherwise I don't want to look at them.
6. Are you obsessive about anything in particular? I'm pretty laid back.
7. What one thing would you say you have a zero tolerance for? Uncalled for rudeness...it burns me up!
1. Do you do dishes by hand or do you use a dishwasher? Unfortunately by hand. Lord I miss having a diswasher. I NEED a dishwater!
2. How many people have your cell phone number? Who knows???
3. Do you shower in the morning or at night? Usually in the morning but will shower or bathe at night and shower in the a.m.
4. Do you ever have a song 'stuck' in your head? Yep
5. Do you pay your bills when they arrive, or do you wait until closer to the due date to pay them? I used to be responsible and pay them when they arrived. Now I pay them on a specific date close to the due date. Otherwise I don't want to look at them.
6. Are you obsessive about anything in particular? I'm pretty laid back.
7. What one thing would you say you have a zero tolerance for? Uncalled for rudeness...it burns me up!
Comments
Post a Comment