Supastar

So the Supastar who I have mentioned (subtly) in the past has flown into town on business. Of course I want to see him but I feel red flags going up.  You see, it feels similar to Mr. Ontour who I briefly mentioned in the Ex-Factor post. With Mr. Ontour it was phone calls from out of town and brief encounters when he was in town.And it felt good knowing that I was on his mind.
 
The main difference between Mr. Ontour and Supastar is that I know him much better.We were good friends (without benefits) for 5 years before we moved into a different situation.  We have an unspoken understanding about the time and distance involved and we just deal with it.  But let me tell you, as much as I respect his hustle I do find it hard to not miss him when he is away.
 
I've never been good with LDRs.  The problem with these quicky trips is that at the end of the relationship you've spent more time apart than you did together. Of course spending a little time together is better than spending no time together. Especially when it is someone you really enjoy spending your time with.
 
Listen: Supastar by Floetry and Common

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break