Meme-ber-Me?

Don't know why I am posting this but whatever. I deleted the ones I didn't want to be bothered with so if you copy this note that it is incomplete.

Where were you born?
Califas

How tall are you?
5'6

Where is your ideal house located?
Cali

Last person you talked to?
Ms. A.

Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
Yes. My ex and I used to do it all the time.

When was the last time you were at a concert?
Last year I think (hmmm, another one for the archives)


What are your keys on your key chain for?
Apt and mail box


What do u wanna bitch about?
Right now, folks who want something for nothing. We all have to work for what we want. No exceptions.


Where is your current pain at?
My heart.

Do you like mustard?
Not especially.

Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
sleep

Whose your favorite person to drunk dial?
Dang, I had to cut that business out but whoever would answer their phone! LOL Usually my cousin M or my ex A


Do you say the word ..'biznatch?
Like, whatever dude!

Do your parents slap you?
I remember getting popped in my mouth once by my mom in the car. Not sure is that qualifies at as a slap.


How many rings till you answer the phone?
Usually 2 or 3.


Do you look like your mom or dad?
Mom


Who was the last person who told you they hated you?
Probably P but then he said so many nasty things to me that it was just probably one of many. Thanks for the memories!

What color is your razor?
Yellow


How long does it take you in the shower?
Anywhere from 10 minutes to half an hour.


Can you do a split?
*Uncontrollable snort escapes through my nose*


What movie do you want to see right now?
The Devil Wears Prada


Do you put lotion on your legs before you wear skirts or shorts?
Of course! Ashy is soooo anti-sexy!


What did you do for New Years?
Hmmm, refer to the archives.


Did you think The Grudge was scary?
Whatttttt????


Do you own a camera phone?
Yes.


Would you ever dye your hair red?
A reddish-amber or ginger red but not Kool-Aid red.

What song is overplayed?
I haven't listened to commercial radio in so long I can't even tell you but I suspect "Deja Vu". Speaking of commercial radio read this.


How many rings are on your fingers right now?
Unfortunately zero


What are you drinking?
Nothing right now. Need to be drinking water but I want a nice strong cup of coffee.


Was your mom a cheerleader?
Chile please! My mom walked across the stage with my brother in her belly so I doubt it.

Can you pump gas?
Of course!

Who is your favorite person to talk to online?
Shawn is frickin' hilarious! There are other online folks I communicate with regularly but right now I think he takes top honors (sorry everyone).

What's the last letter of your middle name?
e

Do you still talk to your first boyfriend/girlfriend?
No telling where that man is right now.

Who did you vote for on American Idol?
Lord, I only voted once and that was so long ago that and can't even remember what season it was or who I voted for.

How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
5-10

Do you drink Egg Nog?
Yum!


When was the last time you saw your boyfriend/girlfriend?
"It's been too long..."


Do you stilll like the Dixie Chicks, despite the Bush comments?
*Note: see why I deleted some of these questions....who the heck???*


Do you know how to play poker?
Nope...not at all.

Who do you cheat off of at school?
I never cheated off anyone in school....when I was in school.


Do you wear your seat belt?
Of course, especially when I am driving.

What do you sleep in?
My bed ... and a nighty.

How many meals do you eat a day?
Two and a snack usually. Sometimes 3 but rarely.

Is your tongue pierced?
No, I don't see the point in it.


Do you have A.D.D?
What? Hey, look at the pretty bird!!!

Do you like funny or serious people better?
As long they are appropriately funny or serious they are alright by me. Don't be funny in an inappropriate setting or at the expense of someone's feelings. Don't be too serious either...a good sense of humor is worth a goldmine.

Do you hate when ex's talk about their new gf's/bf's?
No. I only stay in touch with one ex and it doesn't bother me.

Paris or Nicole?
Um, right. Nicole if I must but I gotta give it to her...chica is quick witted.

Do you make good pancakes?
Decent...about every other one comes out good. LOL

Did you eat a cookie today?
No

Do you know cuss words in other languages?
Not sure.

Do you hate chocolate?
Whaaatttt???? Chile, chocolate is the food of the gods...eat up now!!!


Is your cell usually on vibrate or ring?
Vibe/ring but vibe only when it is inappropriate for a phone to be on (wish more people were as considerate.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break