Madness

I'm just going to knock out a bunch of these at one time for the sake of sanity.
 
1. I won't eat past 7 o'clock in the evening.
2. My favorite subject for photographing is Nature.
3. I use nothing most often to edit my photographs.
4. If I'm having trouble sleeping, I usually get on the computer.
5. When I'm hungry for a snack, I usually eat whatever I have a taste for .

 
 
 
What comes to mind when you think of the following colors?

RED:
Apple
BLUE: Sky
GREEN: grass
YELLOW: sun
PURPLE: Prince
PINK: The singer
ORANGE: fruit
BLACK: funerals
WHITE: fluffy clouds
 
What is your favorite framed object in your house? My Joysmith prints
2. If you had a choice of being a carnivore or a herbivore, which one would you be, and why? Herbivore...easier to gather grubs than to hunt and kill animals.
3. Who do you think should have won the FIFA World Cup ? Or, don't you care? Don't care although it would have been nice if Ghana had won.
4. What's your feelings on stormy weather? "Don't know there's no sun up in the sky..." It really depends.  Typically the thunder and lightening can be intimidating but if it is miserably hot like it has been lately I love them. In the winter it can be depressing unless it is a gorgeous snow storm early in the season.
5. Do you believe in "time out" chairs? I think they work if people use them properly.  Most people don't know how to use them properly to discipline a child.
6. Have you ever bought or sold anything on Ebay? No but if Half.com counts then yes.
 
1. Have you ever traveled outside of your own country? Yes.
2. If you could be any animal, which animal would you be, and why? A cat.  Because they are gorgeous, pampered, smart and agile.
3. Do you read manga? No

4. Are you doing anything special to celebrate Independence Day? (For those of you who don't live in the U.S., did you do anything special this past weekend?) No, I didn't.
5. How many memes do you participate in regularly? I don't know...quite a few I guess.
6. How much is a gallon of gasoline where you live? Have you cut down on your driving since the prices have gone up?
Don't know.  Don't drive here.


Ten more minutes of sanity courtesy of Otto's Monday Madness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break