A Lovely Dayyyyyyyyyyyyy

Can you hear him singing it? Bill Withers ! Man. So yeah, the weather today is incredibly gorgeous yet some people are either miserable or imposing their misery onto others.

If you are having a bad day, keep the isht to yourself...I'm trying to enjoy my day and I gotta' deal with your stank attitude. Damn, give us break already.

Riding the #2 train today a pair of drummers got on the train. They said hello and no one responded. One of the dudes just laughed and basically broke it down saying something to the effect that it doesn't cost you anything to be nice. That is true. His parting words, "don't let New York steal your spirit because it has a tendency to do that." They had on tee-shirts that said Skywalker...I'm assuming that is the name of their drum troupe. In any event the drums were so soothing. Reminded me of the Brooklyn days.Good stuff for your soul: Mahogany Butterfly has finally launched. I was supposed to be contributing to it but have been wrapped up in my affairs. Check it out when you get a chance. It reminds me of the old Sisterfriends.com. That was a wonderful site. Any old sisterfriends out there? Raise your hand if you remember that site.

Have a lovely day, people. Stay Easy. Stay Breezy. If your Pops is still around give him a shout this weekend...he'll appreciate it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break