The Exit Interview for Daters
Hee-hee...I thought this was pretty cool so I swiped it from the Assimilated Negro. He said to "feel free to add on or personalize as you see fit" so here is my female version of the Dating Exit Interview:
So, um, do you actually want to remain friends?
A. Definitely, we had chemistry, just want different things.
B. Yeah, sure, WHATEVER.
C. I'll say hello when I see you, how about that?
D. I'll be your friend only to have a better view as I destroy your life from the inside like a Trojan Horse infested with spiteful-friends-that-stab-you-in-the-back.
E. Please ask me this in person so I can spit in your face.
Do you want to remain friends w/ benefits?
A. HOLLA!!!
B. Hell No!
How open to bootyrecruiting calls?
A. You better not call me after 2AM!
B. You'd better not call me after midnight!
C. You's better not call me after 10 PM!
D. You'd better not call me drunk. With a phone. Or your mouth. Or a sign. Or anything. Or I'll kill you!!!
How many calls/e-mails per month do you consider adequate for friendship maintenance?
A. 1
B. 1 a week
C. whoa nelly, slow down there!
Please refresh my memory, are you able to cook fairly well?
A.Yes
B. No
Do you understand why you were designated for re-assignment? (please select as many as appropriate.)
A. She needed more space.
B. I wanted more than she could give/She wanted more than I could give
C. I couldn't hold a decent conversation.
D. I revealed psychotic tendencies.
E. I frustrated her sexually.
F. I intimidated her.
G. Techniques needs work.
H. Someone hotter and fresher came along.
I. Someone not necessarily hotter, but fresher, came along.
J. My breath stinks.
K. Someone hotter, but not as fresh, returned into her life.
L. You kept bringing up my mother.
M. I talk too much.
N. I'm insecure.
O. Ididn’t read your blog.
Do you wish I was?
A. Dead
B. Stupid
C. Rich
D. White
My abode was?
A. humble
B. refreshingly quirky
C. a palace
D. hell on earth
While with me you were treated like?
A. King
B. Prince
C. Sex object
D. Furniture
Dating Exit Interview
So, um, do you actually want to remain friends?
A. Definitely, we had chemistry, just want different things.
B. Yeah, sure, WHATEVER.
C. I'll say hello when I see you, how about that?
D. I'll be your friend only to have a better view as I destroy your life from the inside like a Trojan Horse infested with spiteful-friends-that-stab-you-in-the-back.
E. Please ask me this in person so I can spit in your face.
Do you want to remain friends w/ benefits?
A. HOLLA!!!
B. Hell No!
How open to booty
A. You better not call me after 2AM!
B. You'd better not call me after midnight!
C. You's better not call me after 10 PM!
D. You'd better not call me drunk. With a phone. Or your mouth. Or a sign. Or anything. Or I'll kill you!!!
How many calls/e-mails per month do you consider adequate for friendship maintenance?
A. 1
B. 1 a week
C. whoa nelly, slow down there!
Please refresh my memory, are you able to cook fairly well?
A.Yes
B. No
Do you understand why you were designated for re-assignment? (please select as many as appropriate.)
A. She needed more space.
B. I wanted more than she could give/She wanted more than I could give
C. I couldn't hold a decent conversation.
D. I revealed psychotic tendencies.
E. I frustrated her sexually.
F. I intimidated her.
G. Techniques needs work.
H. Someone hotter and fresher came along.
I. Someone not necessarily hotter, but fresher, came along.
J. My breath stinks.
K. Someone hotter, but not as fresh, returned into her life.
L. You kept bringing up my mother.
M. I talk too much.
N. I'm insecure.
O. I
Do you wish I was?
A. Dead
B. Stupid
C. Rich
D. White
My abode was?
A. humble
B. refreshingly quirky
C. a palace
D. hell on earth
While with me you were treated like?
A. King
B. Prince
C. Sex object
D. Furniture
Comments
Post a Comment