What You Know Good?

-I know that Angela Bassett's set of twins are too de.licio.us for words!

-I know that you can download free mp3s of jazz, world music and spoken word at Jazztimes.com I recommend spoken word artist Ursula Rucker [official website] who has performed with The Roots, Spyro Gyra for jazz and Ladysmith Black Mambazo for world music.

-I know that there are new restaurants popping up all around Harlem faster than I can keep count.

-I know that Vy Higgensen [foundation] ain't nobody's joke.

-I know that Brother Buck needs to be filling in for McGruder while he is on haitus allegedly making a movie (shhhh, don't tell!).

-I know that Wal-Mart is unstoppable!

-I know I am glad that Danielle didn't break anything on ANTM [upn].

tags: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break