Rest in Peace
Well, it seems they are being called away from us one by one. What a year...and it is only March. I would like to acknowledge the loss of Dana Reeve, the loving wife of actor Christopher Reeve, who stayed by her husband's side throughout his medical struggles. May she be reunioned with the love of her life in her next journey.
I had a feeling it was coming but I am sad to report that today we also lost a true renaissance man and American treasure, Gordon Parks. There is so much that can be said about this man. He live a full and passionate life. I studied his life in school but never had the opportunity to meet him. I will be posting a full tribute to him tomorrow complete with his long list of accomplishments and current exhibits of his work. Sleep well, Mr. Parks. Your life was lived to the fullest!
Related Link: NPR Spotlight on Gordon Parks
I had a feeling it was coming but I am sad to report that today we also lost a true renaissance man and American treasure, Gordon Parks. There is so much that can be said about this man. He live a full and passionate life. I studied his life in school but never had the opportunity to meet him. I will be posting a full tribute to him tomorrow complete with his long list of accomplishments and current exhibits of his work. Sleep well, Mr. Parks. Your life was lived to the fullest!
Related Link: NPR Spotlight on Gordon Parks
Comments
Post a Comment