Weekend Meme

1. What time did you get up this morning? 10:30.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Both!!!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Memoirs of a Geisha.
4. What is your favorite TV show? A clear tie between Lost and Everybody Hates Chris.
5. What did you have for breakfast? Just started on a breakfast kick! Cereal and coffee.
6. What is your middle name? OOOOO, if I tell you....
7. What is your favorite cuisine? No clear favorite but a tie between Mexican, Chinese and Soul Food.
8. What foods do you dislike? Beets!
9. Your favorite Potato chip? Doritos but right now Terra Chips.
10. Your favorite CD at the moment? Unpredictable, I guess?
11. What kind of car do you drive? A subway car. Last rented car was a Dodge Stratus.
12. Characteristics do you despise? Insensitivity, rudeness, and selfishness.
13 . Are you superstitious? I'd say so.
14. Favorite item of clothing? Jeans.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? This is a great question...I hope to travel to 3 continents this year.
16. What color is your bathroom? White tile with purple accessories.
17. Favorite brand of clothing? Sorry, I'm not a name brand person when it comes to clothes.
18. Where would you retire? California, of course!
19. Favorite time of day? The end of it.
20. Where were you born? French Hospital Maternity Ward.
21. Favorite sport to watch? Track or tennis.
22. Who do you least expect to send this back? I’m not sending it. I’m posting it.
23. Who do you expect to get this back from first? see above
24. What laundry detergent do you use? Tide when it's on sale and Gain if it is not.
25. Coke or Pepsi? Depends on what I am using it for. Refreshment=Pepsi because it is sweeter but Coke=mixer.
26. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Not an a.m. person...somewhere in between the two.
27. What size shoe do you wear? 9.5
28. Do you have pets? Not currently. Considering restocking the fish tank and fostering a pet.
29. Any new and exciting news you would like to share with your friends? Not yet ;-)
30. What would you like to be in the future? Rich, happy and skinny. I'll settle for 2 out of 3.
31. Favorite Candy? See's, Jolly Ranchers and Now & Laters.
32. Favorite childhood memory? Riding on the Big Wheel at top speed. (pics to come)
33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Not enough room to list them.
34. Eye color? Sexy brown.
35. Ever been to Africa? Not yet.
36. Ever been toilet papering? Um, no.
37. Ever love someone so much it made you cry? Hell yeah!
38. Been in a car accident? Just one minor fender bender.
39. Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons.
40. Favorite day of the week? Pay day!
41. Favorite restaurant? None right now.
42. Favorite flower? Orchid.
43. Favorite ice cream? Depends on the day. Sherbets and Sorbets are delish!
44. Disney or Warner Brothers? Disney.
45. Favorite fast food restaurant? Burgers=BK/Wendy’s/Jack in the Box. Fries=McD's/Jack in the Box.
46. Do you believe in Karma? Yep.
47.How many times did you fail your driver’s test? 0
48. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? My superstar :-)
49. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? If they weren't already maxed out? Good question. I guess Macy's or Nordstrom.
50. What do you do most often when you are bored? go online
51. Bedtime: Whenever I get sleepy
52. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? Whoever swipes this meme. LOL
53. Who’s the last person you went to dinner with? I guess it was my superstar if you don't count breakfast with my cousin.
54. What are you listening to right now? My webjay playlist.
55. What is your favorite color? Purple and pink but I am trying to break that habit.
56. Lake, Ocean or River? Ocean (Pacific)
57. How many tattoos do you have? 0
58. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Yeah, right.
59. How many people are you sending this email to? none; it is a b-l-o-g
60. Favorite Cocktail? Depends on the day but probably a 'tini of some sort..
61. Red or White? Red???
62. Republican or Democrat? Pick one???
63. Favorite Family Vacation? What's that?
64. All Time Favorite Concert? Still waiting for it to happen.
Comments
Post a Comment