Randomness #1


Continuing my reign as the queen of lists, I will compose a shortened version of random thoughts that are currently running rampant through my head.

  • I am having a pretty day. I woke up, looked in the mirror and actually felt pretty. It might have to do with being alfresco or it could be my new beauty routine. I consulted with my good friends at Ori.gins and Ki.ehl's and they recommended a couple of products. In desperation I was swayed to try them. Ori.gins was nice enough to give me samples of three different products. I haven't tried the others but this one is great. I wound up with another fairly helpful sales associate at the Kie.hl's counter in S.aks. This product was recommended and I am in love with it.
  • I am actually surprised that I am in functional condition today after a banger of a night. I had a glass of wine with dinner, two cocktails later in the evening and then went out and had two more cocktails. That's three, three, three liquors in one night. I'm a little woozy but still relatively functional considering the amount of alcohol consumed. Plus, it was over a period of hours.
  • I am now starving and in my new unspoken resolve I will go out to hunt and gather food. Okay, I am going to find a nice light meal that will hold me over for the rest of the day since I don't feel like cooking because if I did it will require me to stay in the house and that went out with '05.
  • I am long overdue for making a big ole' pot of homemade veggie soup filled with big juicy chunks of meat.
  • I love the V.S. fragrances. I feel so feminine when I have on the Am.ber Rom.ance and Hea.venly scents. I will be taking full advantage fo the semi-annual sales from now on.
  • I need a manicure. My pedi is holding up well but it could be freshened up as well.
  • Steak ques.adillas on corn to.rtillas are soooo yummy! Yes, I said I was hungry.
  • I need to start budgeting again. I kind of lost my focus during the holidays.
  • I must sell my used books. I am tired of looking at them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break