Chain, Chain, Chain....
I guess I will start the new year out with a chain email. It's a new year and time to clean house. I may elaborate on why I posted these later:
Let it go for 2005.. By T. D. Jakes
>>
>> There are people who can walk away from you.
>> And hear me when I tell you this! When people can walk away from
>> you: let them walk. I don't want you to try to talk another person
>> into staying with you, loving you, calling you, Caring about you,
>> coming to see you, staying attached to you.
>> I mean hang up the phone.
>> When people can walk away from you let them walk. Your destiny
>> is never tied to anybody that left. The Bible said that, they came out
>> from us that it might be made manifest that they were not for us. For
>> had they been of us, no doubt they would have continued with us. [1
>> John 2:19]
>> People leave you because they are not joined to you. And if
>> they are not joined to you, you can't make them stay.
>> Let them go. And it doesn't mean that they are a bad person it
>> just means that their part in the story is over. And you've got to
>> know when people's part in your story is over so that you don't keep
>> trying to raise the dead.
>> You've got to know when it's dead. You've got to know when
>> it's over. Let me tell you something. I've got the gift of good-bye.
>> It's the tenth spiritual gift, I believe in good-bye. It's not that
>> I'm hateful, it's that I'm faithful,and I know whatever God means for
>> me to have. He'll give it to me. And if it takes too much sweat I
>> don't need it. Stop begging people to stay. Let them go!!
>>
>> If you are holding on to something that doesn't belong to you
>> and was never intended for your life, then you need to......
>> LET IT GO!!!
>>
>> If you are holding on to past hurts and pains ......
>> LET IT GO!!!
>>
>> If someone can't treat you right, love you back, and see your
>> worth.....
>> LET THEM GO!!!
>>
>> If someone has angered you ........
>> LET IT GO!!!
>>
>> If you are holding on to some thoughts of evil and
>> revenge......
>> LET IT GO!!!
>>
>> If you are involved in a wrong relationship or addiction......
>> LET IT GO!!!
>>
>> If you are holding on to a job that no longer meets your needs
>> or talents .....
>> LET IT GO!!!
>>
>> If you have a bad
>> attitude.......
>> LET IT GO!!!
>>
>> If you keep judging others to make yourself feel better......
>> LET IT GO!!!
>>
>> If you're stuck in the past and God is trying to take you to a
>> new level in Him......
>> LET IT GO!!!
>>
>> If you are struggling with the healing of a broken
>> relationship.......
>> LET IT GO!!!
>>
>> If you keep trying to help someone who won't even try to help
>> themselves......
>> LET IT GO!!!
>>
>> If you're feeling depressed and stressed .
>> LET IT GO!!!
>>
>> If there is a particular situation that you are so used to
>> handling yourself and God is saying "take your hands off of it,"then
>> you need to......
>> LET IT GO!!!
>>
>> Let the past be the past. Forget the former things. GOD is doing
>> a new thing for 2006!!!
>> LET IT
>> GO!!!
>>
>> Get Right, or Get Left .. think about it, and then ....
>> LET IT GO!!!
>>
>> "The Battle is the Lord's!"
>>
>> During the next 60 seconds, Stop whatever you are doing, and
>> take this opportunity. (Literally it is only ONE minute!) All you have
>> to do is the following:
>> You simply say "The Lords Prayer" for the person that sent you
>> this message:
>>
>> The Lords Prayer
>> Our Father, who art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name, Thy kingdom
>> Come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day,
>> our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who
>> trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliver us
>> from evil.
>> For Thine is the Kingdom, and the Power, and the Glory, forever
>> and ever.
>> Amen.
>>
>> Next, send this message to everyone you know.
>> In a while, more people will have prayed for you and you would
>> have been
>> instrumental in getting a lot of people praying for others!
>> Next, stop and think and appreciate God's power in your life,
>> for doing what you know is pleasing to Him.
>>
>> Jesus said, If you are ashamed of me,
>> I will be ashamed of you before My Father"
>> If you are not ashamed, send this message ... only if you
>> believe.
>> "Yes, I love my God. He is my fountain of
>>
>> Life and My Savior.
>> He Keeps me going day and night.
>> Without Him, I am no one.
>> But with Him, I can do everything, Christ is my strength."
>> If you love God and you are not ashamed of all the great things
>> that. He has done for you, send this to everyone you know, and the
>> person that sent it to you!
>> God loves you and watches over you everyday.
--sugadime
Friends are God's ANGELS who lift us to our feet when our wings have
trouble remembering how to fly!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>Have you ever wondered which hurts the most?
>>Saying something and wishing you hadn't?, or
>>Saying nothing and wishing you had?
>>
>>I guess the most important things are the hardest things to say.Don't be
>>afraid to tell someone you love them.
>>
>>If you do, they might break your heart...if you don't, you might break
>>theirs.
>>
>>
>>Have u ever decided not 2 become a couple because you were so afraid of
>>losing what you already had with that person?
>>
>>Your heart decides whom it likes and whom it
>>doesn't.
>>You can't tell your heart what to do. It does it on its own........when
>>you least suspect it, or even when you don't want it to.
>>
>>Have you ever wanted to love someone with everything you had, but that
>>other person was too afraid to let you?
>>
>>Too many of us stay walled up because we are too afraid to care too
>>much...for fear that the other person does not care as much, or even at
>>all.
>>
>>Have you ever denied your feelings for someone because your fear of
>>rejection was too hard to handle?
>>
>>We tell lies when we are afraid... afraid of what we
>>don't know, afraid of what others will think, afraid of what will be found
>>out about us.
>>
>>But every time we tell a lie, the thing we fear grows stronger.
>>
>>Life is all about
>>risks and it requires you to jump.
>>
>>Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have
>>done, or could have had.
>>
>>* What would you do if
>>every time you fell in love you had to say good-bye?
>>
>>*What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be
>>there?
>>
>>*What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to
>>tell them how you felt? (even if it is that you don't care anymore)
>>
>>*What would you do if you loved someone more than ever and you couldn't
>>have them?
>>
>>*What would you do if you never got the chance to say I am friends with
>>all of my family and they know I love them?*
>>
>>People live, but people die. I want to tell you that
>>you are a friend.
>>
>>If you died tomorrow (God Forbid)
>>
>>you would be in my heart.
>>Would I be in yours?
>>
>>If you care about me as much as I care about you
>>
>>you will send this back
>>
>>You might be best friends one year, pretty good friends the next year,
>>don't talk that often the next, and don't want to talk at all the year
>>after that.
>>
>>So, I just wanted to say, even if I never talk to you again in my life,
>>you are
>>special to me and you have made a difference in my life,
>>
>>I look up to you, respect you, truly cherish you , most of all I CARE
>>about friends
>>
>>
>>Send this to all your friends, no matter how often you talk, or how close
>>you are, and send it to the person who sent it to you.
>>
>>
>>Let old friends know you haven't forgotten them, and tell new friends you
>>never will.
>>
>>
>>Remember, everyone needs a friend someday you might feel like you have NO
>>FRIENDS at all, just remember this e-mail and takecomfort in knowing
>>somebody out there cares about you and . always will..
>>
Let it go for 2005.. By T. D. Jakes
>>
>> There are people who can walk away from you.
>> And hear me when I tell you this! When people can walk away from
>> you: let them walk. I don't want you to try to talk another person
>> into staying with you, loving you, calling you, Caring about you,
>> coming to see you, staying attached to you.
>> I mean hang up the phone.
>> When people can walk away from you let them walk. Your destiny
>> is never tied to anybody that left. The Bible said that, they came out
>> from us that it might be made manifest that they were not for us. For
>> had they been of us, no doubt they would have continued with us. [1
>> John 2:19]
>> People leave you because they are not joined to you. And if
>> they are not joined to you, you can't make them stay.
>> Let them go. And it doesn't mean that they are a bad person it
>> just means that their part in the story is over. And you've got to
>> know when people's part in your story is over so that you don't keep
>> trying to raise the dead.
>> You've got to know when it's dead. You've got to know when
>> it's over. Let me tell you something. I've got the gift of good-bye.
>> It's the tenth spiritual gift, I believe in good-bye. It's not that
>> I'm hateful, it's that I'm faithful,and I know whatever God means for
>> me to have. He'll give it to me. And if it takes too much sweat I
>> don't need it. Stop begging people to stay. Let them go!!
>>
>> If you are holding on to something that doesn't belong to you
>> and was never intended for your life, then you need to......
>> LET IT GO!!!
>>
>> If you are holding on to past hurts and pains ......
>> LET IT GO!!!
>>
>> If someone can't treat you right, love you back, and see your
>> worth.....
>> LET THEM GO!!!
>>
>> If someone has angered you ........
>> LET IT GO!!!
>>
>> If you are holding on to some thoughts of evil and
>> revenge......
>> LET IT GO!!!
>>
>> If you are involved in a wrong relationship or addiction......
>> LET IT GO!!!
>>
>> If you are holding on to a job that no longer meets your needs
>> or talents .....
>> LET IT GO!!!
>>
>> If you have a bad
>> attitude.......
>> LET IT GO!!!
>>
>> If you keep judging others to make yourself feel better......
>> LET IT GO!!!
>>
>> If you're stuck in the past and God is trying to take you to a
>> new level in Him......
>> LET IT GO!!!
>>
>> If you are struggling with the healing of a broken
>> relationship.......
>> LET IT GO!!!
>>
>> If you keep trying to help someone who won't even try to help
>> themselves......
>> LET IT GO!!!
>>
>> If you're feeling depressed and stressed .
>> LET IT GO!!!
>>
>> If there is a particular situation that you are so used to
>> handling yourself and God is saying "take your hands off of it,"then
>> you need to......
>> LET IT GO!!!
>>
>> Let the past be the past. Forget the former things. GOD is doing
>> a new thing for 2006!!!
>> LET IT
>> GO!!!
>>
>> Get Right, or Get Left .. think about it, and then ....
>> LET IT GO!!!
>>
>> "The Battle is the Lord's!"
>>
>> During the next 60 seconds, Stop whatever you are doing, and
>> take this opportunity. (Literally it is only ONE minute!) All you have
>> to do is the following:
>> You simply say "The Lords Prayer" for the person that sent you
>> this message:
>>
>> The Lords Prayer
>> Our Father, who art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name, Thy kingdom
>> Come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day,
>> our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who
>> trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliver us
>> from evil.
>> For Thine is the Kingdom, and the Power, and the Glory, forever
>> and ever.
>> Amen.
>>
>> Next, send this message to everyone you know.
>> In a while, more people will have prayed for you and you would
>> have been
>> instrumental in getting a lot of people praying for others!
>> Next, stop and think and appreciate God's power in your life,
>> for doing what you know is pleasing to Him.
>>
>> Jesus said, If you are ashamed of me,
>> I will be ashamed of you before My Father"
>> If you are not ashamed, send this message ... only if you
>> believe.
>> "Yes, I love my God. He is my fountain of
>>
>> Life and My Savior.
>> He Keeps me going day and night.
>> Without Him, I am no one.
>> But with Him, I can do everything, Christ is my strength."
>> If you love God and you are not ashamed of all the great things
>> that. He has done for you, send this to everyone you know, and the
>> person that sent it to you!
>> God loves you and watches over you everyday.
--sugadime
Friends are God's ANGELS who lift us to our feet when our wings have
trouble remembering how to fly!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>Have you ever wondered which hurts the most?
>>Saying something and wishing you hadn't?, or
>>Saying nothing and wishing you had?
>>
>>I guess the most important things are the hardest things to say.Don't be
>>afraid to tell someone you love them.
>>
>>If you do, they might break your heart...if you don't, you might break
>>theirs.
>>
>>
>>Have u ever decided not 2 become a couple because you were so afraid of
>>losing what you already had with that person?
>>
>>Your heart decides whom it likes and whom it
>>doesn't.
>>You can't tell your heart what to do. It does it on its own........when
>>you least suspect it, or even when you don't want it to.
>>
>>Have you ever wanted to love someone with everything you had, but that
>>other person was too afraid to let you?
>>
>>Too many of us stay walled up because we are too afraid to care too
>>much...for fear that the other person does not care as much, or even at
>>all.
>>
>>Have you ever denied your feelings for someone because your fear of
>>rejection was too hard to handle?
>>
>>We tell lies when we are afraid... afraid of what we
>>don't know, afraid of what others will think, afraid of what will be found
>>out about us.
>>
>>But every time we tell a lie, the thing we fear grows stronger.
>>
>>Life is all about
>>risks and it requires you to jump.
>>
>>Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have
>>done, or could have had.
>>
>>* What would you do if
>>every time you fell in love you had to say good-bye?
>>
>>*What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be
>>there?
>>
>>*What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to
>>tell them how you felt? (even if it is that you don't care anymore)
>>
>>*What would you do if you loved someone more than ever and you couldn't
>>have them?
>>
>>*What would you do if you never got the chance to say I am friends with
>>all of my family and they know I love them?*
>>
>>People live, but people die. I want to tell you that
>>you are a friend.
>>
>>If you died tomorrow (God Forbid)
>>
>>you would be in my heart.
>>Would I be in yours?
>>
>>If you care about me as much as I care about you
>>
>>you will send this back
>>
>>You might be best friends one year, pretty good friends the next year,
>>don't talk that often the next, and don't want to talk at all the year
>>after that.
>>
>>So, I just wanted to say, even if I never talk to you again in my life,
>>you are
>>special to me and you have made a difference in my life,
>>
>>I look up to you, respect you, truly cherish you , most of all I CARE
>>about friends
>>
>>
>>Send this to all your friends, no matter how often you talk, or how close
>>you are, and send it to the person who sent it to you.
>>
>>
>>Let old friends know you haven't forgotten them, and tell new friends you
>>never will.
>>
>>
>>Remember, everyone needs a friend someday you might feel like you have NO
>>FRIENDS at all, just remember this e-mail and takecomfort in knowing
>>somebody out there cares about you and . always will..
>>
Comments
Post a Comment