That's a Wrap Folks!

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times,
it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness,
it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity,
it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness,
it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair,
we had everything before us, we had nothing before us,
we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct
the other way--in short, the period was so far like the present
period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its
being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree
of comparison only.
[cont.]


1) Was 2005 a good year for you?
It was pretty decent. A lot of ups and downs but as bad as the downs were I've had worst in the past.

2) What was your favorite moment of the year?
There were quite a few good moments this year, the first being bringing in the New Year with my own family for the first time in years and the last being spending QT with a close friend who really helped to build me up again.

3) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
Having to deal with unneccessary drama in an ill fated situation.

4) Where were you when 2005 began?
In the middle of Times Square.

5) Who were you with?
My family.

6) Where will you be when 2005 ends?
Somewhere besides home.

7) Who will you be with when 2005 ends?
Hopefully the same person I will be with in the new year.

8) Did you keep your new years resolution of 2005?
I don't bother with resolutions...I set goals and accomplish what I can.

9) Do you have a new years resolution for 2006?
Nope. I basically resolve to live the best life I can.

10) Did you fall in love in 2005?
Not sure....

11) If yes, with who?
Noneya.

12) If yes, do they know?
I hope so.

13) Are you still in love with them?
*smile*

14) You regret it?
Enough already!!!

15) Did you breakup with anyone in 2005?
Yep.

16) Did you make any new friends in 2005?
Yep.

17) Who are your favorite new friends?
I met a lot of positive people this year both online and off-line.

18) What was your favorite month of 2005?
Hard to pinpoint but right now I will say December.

19) Did you travel outside of the US in 2005?
Unfortunately, I did not but probably will in 2006.

20) How many different states have you traveled in 2005?
If you count New Jersey, I would say about three.

21) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2005?
Fortunately no family members this year but a close associate passed. RIP Martha.

22) Did you miss anybody in the past year?
Yes.

23) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2005?
In the theater, I saw Batman but that wasn't a favorite. On DVD I can only go back 3 months on my netflix and there wasn't much there. I liked Diary but again, not a favorite. This week I saw this film which was pretty good. Nothing has really gripped me this year.

24) What was your favorite song from 2005?
Got to check iTunes...okay I'm back and apparently Me'Shell's "Aquarium" with Julie Dexter's "A Place for Us" coming in second. Thanks to Ms. HoneySoul for sharing the music.


25) What was your favorite album from 2005?

Probably, Leela James although Jamie Foxx is growing on me. I also like Common and Kanye when the first dropped.

26) How many concerts did you see in 2005?
About four or five (wow, I'm really surprised that I saw that many!)

27) Did you have a favorite concert in 2005?
Not sure if there was a favorite but I guess it was a tie between Kindred the Family Soul with the Current.tv concert in Central Park. But then again, the Tom Joyner Air Show in N.C. was crazy.

28) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2005?
Yep.

29) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2005?
Not unless you count NyQuil and Advil.

30) How many people did you sleep with in 2005?
A lady doesn't reveal.

31) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
Yes, but I shouldn't have felt ashamed...the other person should have.

32) What was the biggest lie you told in 2005?
I try to be honest most of the time but I told a delivery guy I couldn't come downstairs when I really didn't feel like it. I won't say the exact lie because I felt really bad about it afterwards. Don't know why I did that.

33) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2005?
That they would live up to their word but they did not.

34) Did you treat somebody badly in 2005?
I hope not but I probably did inadvertently. I've tried to be kind and generous this year.

35) Did somebody treat you badly in 2005?
Sadly, the answer to that question is a resounding yes.

36) How much money did you spend in 2005?
Hmmm, didn't start budgeting until a few months ago so I have no clue.

37) What was your proudest moment of 2005?
I have to dig through the archives for the answer to that one. Good question....

38) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2005?
I can't divulge that either but it was truly embarrassing for both of us, and not in a good way.

39) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2005 what would it be?
I wouldn't go back to relive it, just erase it. I want to move forward from this point on.

40) What are your plans for 2006?
Continue to grow into the woman I am meant to be. The year is ending with everything up in the air but that could be a good thing.

Brought to you by: Golden

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break