The Shorter Version

I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who comes through here, reads my blog and comments. Have a safe holiday and a very blessed new year. I will be checking on everyone in January.

Here is the shorter version of the year end meme. I swiped it from her. My last meme jacking of the year (sniff). Depending on how the rest of the year goes I may do this one as well when I return.

1. What one word describes who you were to someone else in 2005? Example: someone may see you as loving, or faithful or as a friend or as trifling!
2. Describe what was the funniest experience you had in 2005.
3. Describe the best kiss you were given in 2005.
4. Describe the greatest sexual encounter you had in 2005. Provide specific details.
5. Share one of your biggest accomplishments of 2005.
6. List your greatest flirtatious action(s) in 2005.
7. Describe an instance when you let your guard down in 2005 and were disappointed.
8. List one of your biggest mistakes in 2005.
9. What was your greatest lesson learned in 2005?
10. Based upon your 2005 experiences, what one word would you like to use describe yourself in 2006?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break