Fortunately
Today's story is based upon the children's book by Remy Charlip. I loved this book and read it repeatedly because my mom ordered a a personalized copy with MY NAME in place of the character's name. Do you know how awesome it is to have YOUR name as the main character in a book (especially when you have an unusal name)? Talk about getting lost in a story. That was one of the best presents I ever received.Fortunately it is still considered fall.
Unfortunately the weather feels like it is winter
Fortunately I woke up to snow on the ground
Unfortunately the rain has washed it all away
Fortunately it is warm and toasty inside my apartment
Unfortunately I need to go do my laundry and a couple of errands
Fortunately I've been doing quite a bit of writing
Unfortunately I have it saved in draft mode
Fortunately I got paid
Unfortunately the bank has a hold on the checks
Fortunately my friend from California wants to visit
Unfortunately I am feeling anti-social
Fortunately I have a ticket to fly out there
Unfortunately I don't feel like it
Fortunately I am at the end of this post
Unfortunately that means I have do something productive now.
Comments
Post a Comment