Damn Taggers...
She said I had to do this, so here goes:
I guess I really just want to have that certification to fall back on in the future...just in case. (source: My old blog)
I won't impose this on anyone but if you want to do it...help yourself. Can't say I never gave you anything. Happy holidays.
The Rules:
1. Go into your archives
2. Find your 23rd post
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to it)
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same.
I guess I really just want to have that certification to fall back on in the future...just in case. (source: My old blog)
I won't impose this on anyone but if you want to do it...help yourself. Can't say I never gave you anything. Happy holidays.
The Rules:
1. Go into your archives
2. Find your 23rd post
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to it)
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same.
Comments
Post a Comment