Filling in the blanks

1) My uncle once: played pro basketball for the ABA.
2) Never again in my life: will I allow a stranger to enter my inner sanctum.
3) When I was five: I lost my sense of security.
4) High School was: the best time in my life!
5) I will never forget: how much my mom loved me.
6) I once met: Ossie Davis & Ruby Dee, Harry Belafonte and Eartha Kitt.
7) There's this girl I know who: no longer blogs.
8) Once, at a bar: I got so drunk that I can't remember the rest....
9) By noon I'm usually: getting hungry.
10) Last night I: was so tired I slept like a log.
11) If I had only: followed through on the things I started when I was younger....
12) Next time I go to church: I will let the pastor anoint me with oil.
13) What worries me most: -is my health and the health of my family.
14) When I turn my head right, I see: my candle flickering.
15) When I turn my head left, I see: my sofa piled with stuff that belongs elsewhere.
16) You know I'm lying when: I refuse to answer.
17) You know what I miss most about the eighties: hanging out on steps singing with my friends until the street lights came on.
18) If I was a character written by Shakespeare, I'd be: Juliet
19) By this time, next year: I hope to be with the man who respects me for who I am.
20) A better name for me would be: ??? My parents picked out a very unique name for me.
21) I have a hard time understanding: why people will lie to your face when the truth works better.
22) If I ever go back to school I'll: want to slit a major artery.
23) You know I like you if: I hold a conversation with you.
24) If I won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: my mom :-)
25) Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferarro are: all part of history.
26) Take my advice, never: trust someone who doesn't bring anything to the table.
27) My ideal breakfast is: Pancakes dripping with maple syrup, eggs, bacon, fruit salad, coffee with cream and sugar, orange or pineapple juice and a handsome man sitting across from me.
28) A song I love, but do not have is: Alicia Keys "Unbreakable".
29) If you visit my hometown, I suggest: you bring a light jacket all year-round 'cause it does get very chilly once the sun sets and the fog rolls in. Shorts with the sweat shirt that you bought at Market Street and Powell just blare out TOURIST!
30) Why won't anyone: buy me the stuff I REALLY want?
31) If you spend the night at my house, DO: bring your own toothbrush, hygiene products and please respect my home.
32) I'd stop my wedding for: no one!
33) The world could do without: rapists and molesters.
34) I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: take care of an ungrateful and evil man.
35) My favorite blonde is: my friend Susan 'cause she's funny. Also my best friend from childhood, Geraldine Kennedy (Hafa Blondie!).
36) Paperclips are more useful than: the last guy I was with.
37) San Diego means: Saint Diego but if you really want to know then buy the book!
38) And by the way: I don't know why I just spent all this time doing this list, but speaking of filling in the blanks....
Brought to you by the letter X
Comments
Post a Comment