Caution Kid at Play


Taking a queue from this blog and this one I thought about the things I would do if I could be a kid again for a day.

  1. Go to the playground and swing as high as I can.
  2. Run just to be running. (Rev. Run, 2005)
  3. Ride my Big Wheel like a maniac.
  1. Roll down the grassy hill as fast as I can.
  2. Play jacks and marbles as if my life depended on the outcome.
  3. Swing on the monkey bars.
  4. Spin the merry-go-round then jump on and ride until I was too dizzy to stand.
  5. Fight with my best friend then make up like nothing was wrong.
  6. Eat ice cream cones anytime I wanted.
  7. Drink milk and make that "ahhhhhhh" sound afterwards.
  8. Play kickball with the boys.
  9. Go trick or treating and eat all the mini chocolate bars first.
  10. Play dress up in my mom's closet.
  11. Get kisses and cuddles from my mom.
  12. Go the beach and collect shells.
  13. Climb trees.
  14. Watch cartoons while eating sugary cereal every Saturday morning.
  15. Draw pictures on the program in church while crunching on cough drops.
  16. Play Barbies for hours on end.
  17. Have a tea party with my dolls.
  18. Play Crazy 8s and Old Maid.
  19. Play outside until the street lights came on.
  20. Rollerskate down the hill in the middle of the street with all of my friends.
  21. Scream at the top of my lungs for no reason.
  22. Blow bubbles.
  23. Throw rocks.
  24. Buy icies in a Dixie Cups for quarter.
  25. Eat Now & Laters and Jolly Rancher kissies then throw the wrappers on the ground.
  26. Eat Sunflower seeds, a big pickle and a peppermint stick all at the same time.
  27. Cry everytime someone hurt my feelings.
  28. Eat a homecooked meal every single day.
  29. Have or go to a sleepover.
  30. Make new friends without trying.
  31. Go to a special outing every weekend.
  32. Play in the bathtub every night.
  33. Fall asleep whenever I was tired.
  34. Get tucked into bed.
  35. Get money in all of my Christmas and birthday cards.
  36. Worry about being too skinny.
  37. Kiss a boy and make him be my boyfriend.
  38. Play with bugs.
  39. Discover hiding places.
  40. Go to McDonald's or Doggie Diner as a special treat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break