Oh Seven...

7 things I plan to do before I die:
  1. Learn several other languages. Mentioned this in an older post.
  2. Own some land and/or a business or two. Preferably land and a business.
  3. Travel to at least two or three more continents. Africa, Australia, Europe.
  4. Be at complete and utter peace for more than a few months at a time.
  5. Free myself from debt. And have equity.
  6. Have a lifetime companion. Someone who loves, honors and respects me.
  7. Feel like I have completed my life's mission. Hopefully I will know when that is.

7 things I can do:

  1. Sing. I can hold a note when I try.
  2. Cook. Somewhat, sorta' kinda' in my own special way.
  3. Read. I love the written word and have been reading since I was around three.
  4. Teach. It's not as easy as it looks.
  5. Love. In so many different forms.
  6. Swim. After almost drowning twice, I'd better had learned to do this - and well.
  7. Drive. On the freeways of Cali so this one may be debatable to some.

7 things I cannot do:

  1. Maintain a healthy relationship. At least not yet but working on it...
  2. Keep large amounts of cash on hand. Money is for spending!
  3. Live the rest of my life in New York. I'd like to grow old somewhere peaceful.
  4. Get to work (or other places) early or on time. C.P. but improving.
  5. Forget my mom. She was my first love.
  6. Buy brand name products when I can get the the knock off for cheaper.
  7. Accept less than I deserve in life. Okay, 6 and 7 contradict each other. Hmmmm.

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:

  1. Intelligence. Smart and talks real good (lol)
  2. Physical - Eyes and smile especially.
  3. Good sense of humor. You must make me laugh!
  4. Creativity. Writer, singer, actor, musician...knows how to bring art to life.
  5. Sexy voice. - Yes, yes, yes.
  6. Industrious. A man with a plan of action. Knows what he wants and how he is going to get it.
  7. Someone with good manners and morals. Hold the door open, walk on the proper side of the street, and I won't be mad if you bow your head before you eat. Good home training is underrated today.

7 things that I say most often:

  1. What!
  2. Get outta' here!
  3. Cool!
  4. Dammit!
  5. Aw Lawd!
  6. Okay!
  7. Yeah right...

7 celebrity crushes:

  1. L.L. Cool J. I just can't fight the sexy.
  2. Blair Underwood. Ask me a few years ago and I would have said that he is cute. Now, he seems like he is more humble than ever...I love humility in a man! It's so sexy.
  3. Morris Chestnut. Smooth chocolate and that smile!
  4. Ice Cube. Sexy, Cali roughneck. Holla' if ya' hear me!
  5. Boris Kudjoe. I try not to, but damn he is yummy!
  6. Terrence Howard. Red bon-ed. 'Nuff said!
  7. Denzel Washington. What list would not be complete without him? Just wouldn't seem right to not add him.

7 people I want to do this:

  1. 'ka
  2. Home Girl
  3. TJ
  4. Viqi
  5. Alli from Cali
  6. Chubby
  7. Baby Girl

Brought to you by: The number 7 and Just Another Girl on the IRT



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break