The Lost Weekend

Although my Saturday was overscheduled, Sunday made up for it. I got up, watched CBS Sunday Morning, which had a feature on Aaron McGruder of The Boondocks and Carlos Santana, did a few things online, and ate breakfast. My eyelids became heavy so I thought I would just take a quick nap. I must have accidently sprinkled sleeping powder into my pancake batter instead of cinnamon because I slept the whole day away. I woke up to discover that although I had lost my Sunday, I had gained an hour. I forgot that Daylight Savings started today. I don't really care for DLS but I will take an extra hour of sleep if it is an option. I didn't know that:


Beginning in 2007
, Daylight Saving Time is extended one month and begins for most of the United States at:

2 a.m. on the Second Sunday in March
to
2 a.m. on the First Sunday of November.
(See chart below.)

The new starts and stop dates were set in the Energy Policy Act of 2005.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break